All we ask is that you return your item in re-saleable conditions:
- in its original packaging
- within 30 days of receipt
Used and opened products with broken seals will not be refunded.
If your item arrived damaged/faulty, please reach out to the Le Skin Team.
Products sold as part of a bundle cannot be returned individually. Only if the complete bundle is returned, a refund can be issued.
How do I return an item?
- Go to leskin.com/Returns.
- Log in with your order number (don’t forget the #) and your e-mail-address.
- Select the item(s) you wish to return and the reason for the return.
- Confirm your personal details.
- Download and print out the return label and return form.
- Add the return form to your package and tape it up.
- Remove any older labels and barcodes, and fix your return label to the outside of the package. Make sure the label is clearly visible. Note: The return label is NOT a pre-paid shipping label. The return costs need to be covered by you.
- Drop the package at the post office or at any other carrier.
- Remember to ask for a return postage receipt and a tracking number. Hold on to them until your return has been processed.
If you need help with your return, please reach out to the Le Skin Team.
You will need to cover the return shipping costs. The return costs won’t be refunded.
How long does it take to get a refund?
After reaching our warehouse, it can take 5-7 working days for your return to be processed. After that, your refund should reach your account within 5-7 working days.
You will receive an email once it has been issued.
Le Skin is not responsible for returns until they reach our warehouse in Germany. Keep your return postage receipt and register your return with a tracking number, as we are not liable for returned packages that are lost or stolen in transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, Le Skin will not issue a gift card or a refund for your returned item(s).